Supermetrics Data Studio
Supermetrics for Google Data Studio is the most complete connector to build Google Data Studio dashboards, using other data sources different from Google properties; I mean, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and others. With Supermetrics and some clicks you can build dashboards like this pretty easy:
Supermetrics For Google Data Studio advantages
- Integrations with paid and organic platforms, mailing, etc.
- You can compare different platforms in the same dashboard.
- No more .csv download – copy, paste files.
- Automate reporting.
- Free templates ready to use.
Supermetrics Data Studio connectors
These are the data platforms connects with Supermetrics, later you can use data to show charts and tables:
- Ad Data + Google Analytics
- Custom JSON/CSV
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Insights
- Facebook Public Data
- Google Ads
- Google Adsense
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- Google Search Console
- Instagram Insights
- LinkedIn Ads
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- Microsoft Advertising
- Pinterest Public Data
- Pinterest Ads
- Quora Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Twitter Public Data
- Yahoo Gemini
Wich indicators can i get from Supermetrics for Data Studio?
Supermetrics brings all metrics and dimensions directly form data platforms. Each connector is able to integrate all metrics from its API to be shown in automate graphs and charts. For example, in a Facebook insights report you would see new fans, organic reach, impressions, etc.
Supermetrics Data Studio Pricing
Supermetrics bring us an interesting pricing offer with unlimited dashboards. The difference between the plans is focused basically in the accounts or data sources you will access.
If you are going to manage your own project or you work in a company, this plan is for you. You will connect to your own account to monitor the behavior and show it in your business meetings like marketing or results.
If you have some clients, this is the plan you must choose. With this Supermetrics account you could manage your small and medium-sized enterprise and you could track successfully your campaigns and digital assets.
This plan is perfect for a big agency or a digital media center that has more than 90 ad accounts, it requires an accuracy process automation of all process.
Supermetrics Data Studio templates
This is one of bigger advantages that Supermetrics and Google Data Studio offer. There’s many Google Data Studio templates available on internet and the only thing you have to do is make a copy of that template and use to your own projects. Read bellow to do it step by step:
How to use Supermetrics for Google Data Studio template?
1. Login in your Google account.
2. Choose one of Google Data Studio Templates available in this blog.
3. Click in copy icon located in upper-right corner.
4. If it is the first time you use Google Data Studio, it will request you some permissions. If you agree just fill the forms and click accept. If you have used Google Data Studio before just skip this step.
5. It deploys the dialogue box Copy report. Choose drop-down and data source.
6. Click on Create data source.
7. It deploys all data sources, scroll to explore.
8. Search the data source you need in your dashboard, depending the template you chose, for example, Facebook Ads or Instagram Insights. Here is the complete list of data sources Supermetrics for Google Data Studio.
9. Click on data source you need, remember how Supermetrics logo looks like.
10. Click Authorize.
11. Authorize your Google account to use Supermetrics.
12. Click on allow.
13. Click on authorize again to acces data source where you will extract all data. Occasionally, it will request your authorization again.
14. Click on OK, let’s continue.
15. Choose Select page to search account or page where you will extract data.
16. Click on connect.
17. It deploys all metrics and dimensions, scroll to explore.
Here you don’t have to do nothing, just name your data source as you want (I suggest page, media or account name to don’t get confuse with many data sources).
18. Click on Add report.
19. Click on copy report.
A new tab will open, it contains the same template you chose but the data is form your accounts. Dashboard is ready to use or customize if you wish to modificate some elements. Enjoy automation and don’t forget go to Supermetrics, this trial it’s just for 14 days.